| || |
Bluetone offers affordable digital recording. Outlined below are some of our most commonly booked services.
Additional information, services, and rates that are specific to the engineer can be found on their respective pages here:
S E R V I C E S:
- Music recording and production
Recording of music
- On-location (live) recording
Remote recording, on stable hard disk recorder (24 tracks).
HD Cameras with Depth of field lens adapters, lighting, editing, sound.
Up lighting, Stage Lighting, Video lighting.
In house PA system, drums, amps.
- Intimate Concert / Live recording
Let BTS host an intimate live studio concert!
Mix your next project at Bluetone.
Corporate quality voiceovers
Digital Audio editing
- DAT, ADAT, & Cassette to CD Transfers
Facilities to transfer different formats of audio.
- Studio rental
Your studio too small? Rent BTS by the day.
I N FO R M A T I O N:
- BACKUPS: When recording digitally please understand that unless your recording (data) exists in two locations, it is not secure. We recommend bringing a portable firewire or USB hard drive to back your data up upon completion of your session. Bluetone does assume responsibility of backing up -your- data, however we do archive our working projects regularly.
- Protools & other platforms: When transferring multitrack projects between studios, please be aware that we provide uniform audio files (all starting at the same point) and a reference track. We expect the same when importing audio.
- Session Time: Your session begins at the time you book it for. It ends when work is complete and all equipment & instruments are removed or put away.
Please call BTS for more information at (617) 625-1452